Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 22: Epic Friday...

It's Friday night and thus far my evening has consisted of a 6 mile run, laundry, some serious juicing and downloading new running music.

I have 9 days left to this challenge, and I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of getting into and liking my shut in status. That, or I'm just trying to rationalize my loser-dom.

Diet was pretty on-point today, although at lunch I had one sip of wine, and the chicken I ordered definitely had some sauce that wasn't 100% paleo.

Breakfast was a Larabar (a company I should probably buy stock in at this point), green juice; lunch was said chicken; dinner was a green juice, some eggs and bacon and an apple with almond butter. I also bought paleo bread today (Julian's Bread) which I haven't tried yet, but am pretty stoked to get into.

Aaaaand, that's pretty much all I've got today. For both of our sakes I kept it short and sweet. Sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment