Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 27: Man down!

Well, ladies and gentlemen, it happened on day 27. This paleo train went off the rails.

I'm exaggerating a little bit because I'm wracked with a combination of sugar and guilt. I went to dinner tonight at one of our restaurants to try out the new menu and committed the following transgressions:

I had wine.

I tasted dessert.

And I am pretty positive there was both butter and vinegar in the dishes I ate.

But I will be back on track tomorrow, and am determined to finish strong. To motivate myself, I got obsessed with this new site: www.thugkitchen.com. Pretty hilarious and some good, distracting ideas, like this one:

did you think grills were for meat only? that’s the kind of narrow-ass minded thinking that makes you believe there is any nutrition in a fucking hot dog.
that’s all pig lips and assholes, man.



No comments:

Post a Comment